The scenic Indian coastal state of Goa is one of the most romantic places on earth and for honeymooning couples as well couples looking for a romantic getaway it is the perfect place to escape to. This is a list of 10 of the most romantic beaches in Go.
1. Colva Beach. Located in trendy Central Goa, Colva Beach is a long stretch of palm tree lined white sand beach and has several good beach shacks which makes it a romantic favourite for couples.
2. Butterfly Beach. Reaching this secluded beach is a romantic adventure in itself. There is no approach road to this beach and you can only reach it by a nice boat ride or a short trek through the jungle.
3. Betul Beach. A quiet charming beach next to a quaint fishing village, Betul Beah makes for an intimate getaway for romantic couples. Couples can enjoy a romantic time just sunbathing and going for a walk on the beach.
4. Bogmalo Beach. For couples who are looking for a sense of adventure along with romantic serenity, Bogmalo Beach near Vasco offers blissfully graceful beaches along with adventurous water sports and swimming.
5. Palolem Beach. In Palolem Beach, couples are offered the best of both worlds. While the beautiful beach is not overcrowded and gives you plenty of space to yourself, there are also several excellent restaurants serving some delicious seafood.
6. Agonda Beach. The waves crash sultrily against the beautiful shore at Agonda Beach in South Goa. This is a romantic escapade with nothing necessary to do for couples except enjoy each other’s company in a delightful setting.
7. Benaulim Beach. Palm trees sway romantically in the ocean breeze along the exquisitely gorgeous Benaulim Beach which makes for a short memorable escape for vacationing couples.
8. Patnem Beach. Enjoy the balmy weather and soft sands with your partner at the magnificent Patnem Beach in a charming part of South Goa.
9. Polem. Some couples lean towards romantic seclusion. For them, the perfect choice would be the glorious Polem Beach which lies towards the southernmost part of Goa.
10. Majorca Beach. For couples who believe that food is an integral part of romance, Majorda Beach is the right choice with several shacks and eateries offering excellent food to go along with spending time at the lovely beach itself.
WHERE TO STAY
MAYFAIR Hideaway Spa Resort is an amazing property nestled where the Arabian Sea and the Sal River meet. It offers refined luxury and matchless hospitality to go with wonderful dining options.