The glorious coastal state of Goa has a multitude of things to do which can get all manner of visitors thoroughly entertained.
1. Visit Churches of Goa: Guests can explore the beautiful churches of Old Goa like Se Cathedral and Basilica of Bom Jesus.
2. Visit Spice Plantations: When guests tire of all the beaches, they can always head inland to visit the exotic spice plantations.
3. Enjoy the Local Cuisine: Goa has a plethora of great choices when it comes to eating out including beach shacks as well as specialty restaurants.
4. Explore the Goan Towns: Vibrant towns like Panjim and Margao have their own charm and guests can have an amazing time exploring them at their own pace.
5. Visit Goa’s Wildlife Sanctuaries: Guests can also visit the bountiful wildlife sanctuaries and national parks in Goa like Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary and Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary. These sanctuaries are filled with an incredible variety of flora and fauna.
6. Visit the Forts of Goa: There are several spectacular forts guests can visit in Goa like Aguada Fort, Cabo Da Rama Fort, Chapora Fort, Rachol Fort, Reis Magos Fort and Tiracol Fort.
7. Visit the Temples of Goa: Guests can also make a fascinating pilgrimage to some temples in Goa like The Devakikrishna Temple at Marcel or the Sri Kamakshi Temple in Shiroda.
8. Adventure Sports in Goa: There are a host of exciting Adventure Sports to partake in Goa like Wind Surfing, Parasailing, Scuba Diving and ATV Biking.
9. Shopping: Whether it is small flea markets with great bargains or chic high-end boutiques, Goa has several good options for shopping.
10. Visit the Beaches of Goa: Of course no visit to Goa could ever be complete with visiting any of a number of enthralling beaches like Anjuna, Baga, Colva, Betul and Cananguinim Beach.
Where to Stay
MAYFAIR Hideaway Spa Resort is a luxury boutique hotel in a quiet part of South Goa and offers lavish accommodation options and and lovely Goanese hospitality