MAYFAIR Hotels & Resorts has got “Recognition” from WORLD HRD Congress as “The NATIONAL BEST EMPLOYER BRANDS 2020 “ for showing determination irrespective of all adversities in motivating, recognizing and taking care of the wellbeing of the employees who have supported such a determination not just to salvage, but to Emerge as winners during this pandemic.
The entire research was chaired by Professor Dr. Indira Parikh, President, Antardisha (Directions from Within) A team of researchers have identified the Best Employer Brands at the National Level.
The NATIONAL BEST EMPLOYER BRANDS 2020 will feature the Top organizations from Pan India, who are exemplary in HR and used marketing communications effectively for Human Resources Development.
Some of the key criteria which the researchers have appreciated about our efforts in motivating, recognizing and taking care of the wellbeing of employees during pandemic were as follows: –
- Translating and Combining vision with action with HR Strategy (VMV Cascade – Awareness is created through digital platform across the group for the senior management team. Visibility was brought in though posters, pocket books etc, VMV cascade week was celebrated throughout the organization with various employee engagement activities.)
- Cultivating competencies for the future to enable building the organization to be future-ready – HR facilitation in reskilling of our employees through developing SOPs and implementing.
- Driving the Digitalization in Human resources department processes (On line HRMS services for HR operations and Digital communication of HR Information through Digital Notice Boards)
- Taking care of employee safety and welling by taking various precautions as per COVID protocols at back areas and employee accommodation, transportation etc., Prepared YSOP ( Your Safety Our Priority ) , COVID SOP’s and prepared the Video and circulated for the education of employees through digital mode. Medical Checkups within the premises were arranged, isolation rooms were arranged in the staff accommodation with attendants to support the COVID effected employees.
- Building organizational capacity and resilience through employee recognition and motivation during pandemic (5 employees from different units won “The Hospitality Hero – 2020 Awards’’ on the occasion of International Hospitality Day. Appreciation letters were issued to employees for their contribution towards the organizations goals during pandemic.